Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes.  As I hear them or remember them I will include them.  Be prepared to think!


'Everything will be alright in the end, if everything is not alright, it is not the end'.

'If there is no struggle, there is no progress'.



Student says to master, 'Im discouraged, what should I do'.  Master replies to student, 'Encourage others'. 


'It is the space between the bars that holds the tiger'.

'It is the silence between notes that make the music'.

'Move and the way will open'.

'Those who know don't tell, and those who tell don't know'.

'Itch first, scratch later'.

'Every man is guilty of the good he did not do'.  

'Most men lead lives in quiet desperation'.


'Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it'.


'If you understand, things are just as they are.  If you don't understand, things are just as they are'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love ur quotes